Sunday, September 28, 2008

A night out with the ladies

So everyone was making fun of me last night because I was going to blog about this but hey that's what blogs are for!!! Yesterday Crystal and Jen came into town from Arizona so last night a bunch of us girls all got together and went to Los Hermanos. We have all been friends since Jr. high and we have been going to this same restaurant for years. It was so fun to see everyone and how we are all changing and how we are all at different stages in our life. It is always fun to get together with these girls because we all feel right at home with each other. Jen moved away in 9Th grade and if I remember right that was the only time I cried as a teenager! Jen, Crystal and I were best friends so I love when they come into town! We all love to go down memory lane. Then today we all went to the park so our kids could play. It was so fun to see all these little kids running around. It was a ton of fun and I hope to be seeing all you ladies a little more often!!!
Jessica, Crystal (Sienna was so sick Crystal had to hold her the whole time at the park!) Channing, Me, Jenn, and D'LainaJessica (Brooklyn, Jace, Aiden) Channing, Sky, Jen (Brylee) Crystal (Sienna) Me (Kelly) D'Laina (Ethan) Cassie with my Kai (Hallie and Mayzie)
Jessica(Aiden), Crystal, Sam, Natalie, Jen, Me, D'Laina, Amanda, Ashley, Alexa

Crystal and I have had our up's and down's but I don't think I will find another friend who understands me more
Me, Crystal, Natalie, Ashley, Amanda, D'Laina, Jen, and Alexa

6 comments:

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

That's great that you are all still friends. That is a sign that you are a good friend:)

What's up with your camera?(the blur)

Skye said...

So good to see you guys, i am glad i was in town too! what a cute group of girls! Crazy to see all the stages of life we are at!

D'Laina said...

So cute the pics all turned out good! It was way fun to see everyone. One time me and you should go to AZ and visit Jenn and Crys! I'm going to blog about it too you just beat me too it! When are we going to play games?

Jensen Family said...

oh how i love this post!! i don't remember you crying when i moved, so you must of hid that from me? but awe thats so sweet! believe i prob cried for like a month! thanks for getting everyone together! its nice to know we are all still friends even though we can go years with out seeing each other, or months with out talking! we need to plan a girls trip. and i'm serious!! possibly before nash comes :)

The Sitton Family said...

I love it! I am so happy I was able to hang out, even though Sienna was having such a hard time... She is starting to get better now by the way. Can you Email me your pictures? I did not get as many as you. Of course I am going to blog about it too, but I will have to wait until I get home!

The Sitton Family said...

ps I love Cassie's face in the group picture. hehe