Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tika is home and Moving!

Tika has been in Boston for the last 6 weeks and now he is home! He was supposed to stay out there about another week but decided he would come home on Monday night. Also on Saturday I got to move out of the bedroom I have been living in and down into the basement apartment at Tika's parents house. Yes I am taking a big step backward, but I am moving back to Utah and that is what is important! We loved out house in Wyoming but it just wasn't worth it to live there when Tika was working 9-9 everyday and I didn't know anyone. We have been having a moving frenzy around here since Saturday because Stephanie and TG moved out of the upstairs and to there new house and Russ and Carrie moved out of the basement and to the upstairs and Tika and I going downstairs. I feel like we haven't stopped! We still have so much unpacking to do. It has been hard because we have so many things in different boxes, I have the kitchen box from being back in Utah, the one from California, the five in the storage unit and Tika's from Boston! I feel like I have been in my kitchen for two days straight just unpacking! Right now the house is a little hard on us but I think once we decorate it will feel a little more like home. Thanks to everyone who has helped us in this process!!!

Also the Sunday before Tika came home him, TG, Curt and Mitch all went to a Steelers game! I had a hard time excepting the extra expense but when will he ever be that close again... He had so much fun!

3 comments:

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Looks like we are both blog surfing. I went to another page and when I came back I had a comment from you. Cute new page you festive little thing you.

Hallie really does look like my old video's when I would sing and such. I guess we're both nerd's. (Hallie and I that is)

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

P.S I want to get those Steeler game picture from you. Someday I will make it back into the scrap booking world. We need to go to the "girls night out" at pebbles and leave the boys with all the kids. We deserve it.

Anyway, Call me 369-4730

Jen said...

You're unpacking and I'm packing! Ha ha. Hey, by the way you knew ME in WY. :) I just want you to be happy though, if that means your in UT with your family. Then I'm happy for you.