Monday, September 8, 2008

I am alive!!!

I am alive! We have been very busy the past month! Here is a little update on what is going on at the Wesley house. (actually we don't have a house!) On August 16 Tika was driving home from a long day at work and in true Wesley fashion told me we were moving back to Utah the next day! I don't think I have ever had more then 4 days notice that I had to pack up my house and move.(this is number 12) So we loaded up the car and drove back to Utah to move into a back room at Tg and Stephs (Ma and Pa Wesley's house) Tika was able to stay home with me on Sunday and Monday then he flew off to Boston to sell for one more month! Yes it has been a long three weeks without him and there are still three more to go! Me and the kids sleep and Stephs but we have yet to shower or eat over there because we come to Cassie's house at the crack of dawn and don't go home till bedtime everyday! Over labor day we went to my mom's townhouse in St George. It was a ton of fun and all the girls loved the splash park. All in all we are very excited to be moving back to Utah and feel very grateful to everyone who is taking care of us while we are here!!!

Tialei came to visit us in California!

Kai just looking good! His daddy got him dressed!
We went to the Santa Barbara Zoo, Kelly is still saying "fun training mama"
Kelly loved the splash park in St George


Thats not water!

Kai loves the swing! He falls asleep almost every time!
Thanks for all the fun Grandma!

Tika having way to much fun in Boston at the Red Sox game!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH! Did Kelly cry when she landed off that rock!? I thought it was funny what you typed under it cuz that was my EXACT thought!! haha. Anyway, would you hate me if I also used the name Kai but for a middle name? I have always loved that name! We are not pregnant or anything but just a heads up...

Kelly isnt that bad of a name either! ;)

The Sitton Family said...

Thank heavens! I was starting to worry! I never know with you, one minute we are chatting back and forth, then the next, I don't hear from you for a month. Haha I guess it's pay back from a few years ago :) jk. I love the pictures! I can't wait to see your kids! So I hope I am not coming right when Tika gets home! I don't want to steal you from him! (but I will).

Skye said...

I didn't know you mom was down here(st. george) we live close to that splash pad park! and my brother and his wife live in that ivory development! anyway glad you guys are moving back, i bet its good to be home! cute pictures!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

I didn't one up you, you dork. Seeing as we haven't left each others side in the last 4 months, I think we have the same things going on. I'd like you to take note of the time on this comment:)

Meagan + Michael said...

Your kids are too cute! I wish I could have some brown kids, but not in the cards for me. Where are all the pictures of my cousin Carli? I miss that stranger!

Ashley Russell said...

Carli,
YOu have been very busy! I am jealous you are moving back to Utah! One day we will come back too! Good luck with everything Ash

Mekeli and Montell said...

Hey what up! So we got us a blog!!! Wha-hoo... So your kids are getting sooooo big! We are missin you guys! Check out our page
"wyoming wesleys". Its still a work in progress (I am tryin to figure it out). Check ya'll later!

Jensen Family said...

yay you updated! i still can't believe you can move that fast! i could never do it! your kids are so cute :) ok so you are so brave to sleep with out tika there... i can't even fall asleep if nate is out playing basketball till late. i'm a baby though :/ and i passed on the message to my momma :)