Friday, June 27, 2008

Why I love my Kelly Belly

Ok so today we were at the park and Tika and I were playing tennis and Kelly was on the basketball court playing next to us. All of a sudden she starts screaming, the scream she has when she is really hurt or scared. I ran over to her and she just kept pointing down and saying down there, down there. So I look around and I don't see anything so I just take her to the tennis court with us. So later on we were at the park and she starts freaking out again running around. I look again and nothing is on her or by her. Oh wait there is a SHADOW!!! So she is now afraid of her shadow! This is why I love my little Kelly!!!

2 comments:

Wesley Family said...

That is hilarious, what cutie!

Ashley said...

Oh my heck, that is HILARIOUS!!! Kids are sooo funny!