Monday, June 23, 2008

Six Flags

Tika and I got to go to Six flags this weekend. It was so much fun, I love roller coasters! Cassie and Curt watched the kids so we were able to go alone. I think it was my first time leaving Kai for more than an hour so I was glad I got to leave him in such great hands! We went on all the roller coasters except one and we were still out of there by 5 so the lines were not that bad. The longest line was for Tatsu but we were able to go on it three times in row so that was nice, it made me a little sick but it was nice! We went on the new roller coaster the X2 it was our favorite but a word to the wise don't wear flip flops! I lost a shoe! Luckily I had my tennis shoes in the car. I have a little head ache today probably from all the whipping around but it was worth it! Thanks again Cassie!!!

7 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

I am so jealous you guys went. I know we'll eventually get there this summer, but I won't be able to ride anything...oh well. It looks like you had a ton of fun!!

Skye said...

Carli i am so glad you said hello i have checked cassies blog to see if you had one! Your kids are so cute can't believe you have 2! Looks like you are doing good and staying busy

Jensen Family said...

oh man i'm so jealous! i haven't been there for like 4 years!!! and better yet you got to leave the kids and go by yourselves! how fun!! i know totally need to come visit you! probably once we get settled into a house we could do that :) love ya!

Meagan + Michael said...

Oh I love six flags! I still cant believe you have two kids! Slow down girl!:) I'm way to far behind you guys.

Ashley said...

My old cell phone totally committed suicide on that ride...so my phone is lonely no more! bahahha! And I love that you found my page to stalk because now I can stalk you to! LOL

us... said...

Hey carli I am so glad that you found me:] Yeah a lot has cahnges since slcc! I love life as a mom! You guys look so happy! Your kids are precious! Stay in touch!

us... said...

I swear I can spell too:]