Monday, June 30, 2008

Here is to the past two years! Kelly was born on July 3rd 2006. She measured 21 inches long and weighed in at 7lbs 13 oz. We named Kelly Juls after my parents Kelly and Juli. She has been a great bundle of joy for us and we love her more than anything! Besides one little case of the flu when she threw up for twelve days she has been a very healthy baby. Unfortunately she has me and Tika for parents so she has had the pleasure of living in 5 different houses already. She loves to just sit with me, being snug as a bug, the park, and swimming! She also loves to play with Kai and cousins Hallie and Mayzie!


4 comments:

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

My little sweetheart:)

Skye said...

What a beautiful little girl!

Wesley Family said...

I love this! Sooo cute!

Shayly said...

she seriously is the cutest girl i have ever seen....