Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

I just wanted to wish Tika a happy fathers day. Tika is the best day that Kelly and Kai could ask for! We appreciate everything that you do for us and we love you very much! Me and Kelly made him his favorite breakfast which is a skillet and we made him wear his crown the whole time, Kelly loved it. Then Kai started fussing so Tika cuddled with him until they both fell asleep. It just shows you how great of a dad he really is. The kids got Tika a watch and he says we picked the perfect one! This was the first time that I actually got him something and it actually made it to the occasion as a surprise! Again we love you and you are going a great job!!!

2 comments:

Meagan + Michael said...

cool you got a blog! fun...

Josh and Jackie said...

Hey I saw your blog on Meagans hope you don't mind. your blog is really cute. I love all the pics! I can't believe you already have two kids....Time goes by so fast. They are so cute.