Friday, October 31, 2008

Week 2 in Hawaii

Well it hasn't been a week since my last post but today my whole family flies in and we go to a resort so I will be with out Internet access for the next week! I am really excited for my family to come, it will be the first trip in a long time that we will all be able here, (well minus Hallie and Mayzie). This last week has been a blast! Monday we went to the beach and went to the Haunted Lagoon again and then went to the night show at the Polynesian Cultural Center, Tika loves the fire dance! Tuesday we woke up were able to go stay at a Hotel in downtown Waikiki! I have never stayed on that part of the island so it was a ton of fun! We were able to go swimming at the hotel, walk on the beach, go to the International marketplace, and go in a few stores. Later that night we met up with Susan and went to Tialie's Semi-final Volleyball game. It was such a good game and Tialei played a ton! It was intense it went all 5 games. Wednesday we went to the swap meet and got way to MUCH stuff! We then went back to Waikiki and walked around a little more. We then raced home and got our costumes on for the ward Trunker Treating. It was bitter sweet moment, I was so excited to dress up and dress the kids up but then I was sad because we actually had costumes this year and a couple invites to Halloween parties and I have never been to one before (Except in 8Th grade). Trunker was a ton of fun and Kelly loved trick or treating! Thursday we went to Sunset beach and watched the surfers for a while then went and ate at the Polynesian Cultural center and then went to Tialei's Region Finals Volleyball game, it went 5 games again so it was good and she played awesome! Friday being today we are just packing up and getting ready to go pick up my family! Happy Halloween Everyone!!!


Kelly loved the candy!!!
They had different games set up for the kids to play in order to get candy.
About half hour after we got there Kelly started with the ear fold and Bink (she is really tired) because it was 7:30 which means 11:30 at home.
We got so tired before it was over so we had to walk home and my kids are getting to big for me so Tika had to carry them most of the way!
Peter Pan! Susan whipped this out in about an hour! She is so talented she can make anything!

Tinkerbell and Peter Pan the best shot I could get with the two of them!
I know I wont be sporting a bob anytime soon!!!
Everyone... Susan was a hippie, me a Cleopatra, peter pan, Tinkerbell, Gladiator and Pocahontas! Susan made the Pocahontas too, it looked so good.
Montel made this costume and it was so good! A big thanks to her for everything she gives us and lets us borrow!!!
Tika at Sunset beach.

9 comments:

Wesley Family said...

Cute costumes! I'm way excited for tonight, we are going to a party, and we all have costumes (thanks for Malia's by the way, it fits her perfectly, and she looks so cute in it).

D'Laina said...

Looks like you had fun, and way cute customes! I think your cute with a bob by the way! When are you coming home I'm SO bored with out you!!LOL (but really!)

The Sitton Family said...

I like your bob too! But it does remind me of the time you dyed your hair blue and it looked like a wig ahaha. Or was it black but turned blue? Well good for you that your life is one long vacation! Just kidding you guys are such hard workers you deserve it! Have fun with your family! Does that mean KoDee and Kami too?

The Pack's said...

I'm so jealous y'all are in Hawaii! How fun!!! And CUTE costumes--I'm glad that you're a mommy that dresses up!

TG and Steph said...

I love your costumes! Kelly and Kai's costumes were so cute. I wish I knew how to sew like Susan and Montell. It sounds like you guys are having so much fun out there. I'm so jealous.

Makenzie said...

You guys are so cute! How is hawaii I am so jealous!! I lvoe your family!

Skye said...

looks like you are having too much fun! Lucky Hawaii for another week! Cute costumes

Meagan + Michael said...

I am so jealous! You guys look awesome, I love the costumes.

Jensen Family said...

ok can i say again that i'm so jealous? ugh! ihope you guys are having so much fun! love the costumes :)