Monday, January 4, 2010

What we have been doing the last 2 weeks.....

The last two weeks have been a couple of busy ones! Here are some pictures...

I was busy getting really fat! ( And don't try the you were pregnant thing, I took 7th grade health and they didn't mention anything about the baby growing in your arms or thighs!)
We got lots of snow and the kids love it!



Mayzie had a birthday so we went to Kangaroo Zoo.


Tika also had a birthday he is the big 25!
We met Santa and Mrs Clause. Kelly was being such a bum when I took her then when Tika got there she just loved them! She thinks that Santa is Santa and his wife's name is Clause. I keep trying to explain it but I gave up.





Tika's family from Hawaii stayed with us for a couple of weeks over Christmas so needless to say they got WAY to many presents.
I got Kelly a picture book from when we went to Disneyland.
Steeler was born on 12/30/2009. He weighed 8lbs 13oz, 20.5 inches long.


With every kid so far my mom picks up the baby and walks directly over to the curtain to use it as a back drop for her picture.... oh Juli.

Thats the best family picture we could get!



Kai had a birthday! He is now my 2 year old!

7 comments:

D'Laina said...

How fun! You looked good prego, and yes they should warn you about the getting fat everywhere not just your belly! Kai is seriously getting so big he doesn't look like a baby anymore!

Josh and Jackie said...

Congrats on the new baby!! He is so adorable!!! all of your kids are. Looks like you guys have been keeping busy!

The Sitton Family said...

I enjoyed this post ever so much. I can't believe you guys have so many birthdays so close together! And right around Christmas!! That is probably really fun. That snow looks really fun too. Congrats on baby Steeler! Lets pretend I am a good friend and brought you dinner and a gift. Yep. You loved it I am sure.

Carli and Tika said...

WOW, you really did have a lot going on! I can't believe you have that many birthdays in the month of December. It seems like there was one more. Wait a minute.... it was mine:)

ashleyrussell said...

How fun Carli! I am so happy for you and he is adorable! What a cute little famiy

Jensen Family said...

car you have such a cute little family! and steeler is sooo cute!! how is it being a mommy of 3?? who knew we'd all have 2 or 3 kids by now! looks like you guys had a great xmas!!!

Alexa said...

Cute cute cute family! Steeler is just precious! I cannot believe you have 3 little kiddos! That is so fun!