Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have survived the first two weeks....

Steeler is now 2 weeks old. It has gone by so fast yet it's been so slow! The first week and a half were pretty rough at night but now that I finally made it to the store to buy the gas drops he has been sleeping much better at night. Burping him is the biggest chore, he will take 10 minutes to eat but then 45 to get a burp out. I'll try to just lay him down without the burp and he will be quite just long enough for me to fall asleep then he will start screaming. So if having a new baby in the house isn't hard enough Kelly has had croup and a fever for the last week. She keeps asking me what time she will be done coughing. Oh and don't worry if that's not enough Kai has an ear infection and is handling not being the baby very well. Just another day in the life of a crazy mom I guess.....
At Kai's 2 year check up
37 inches long, 98%
28lbs, 49%


Kelly just lays around all day and wants to sleep.


Steeler's 2 week check up
21.5 inches long, 81%
9.04lbs, 61%



8 comments:

TG and Steph said...

I can't believe it's been two weeks! That's crazy! Poor Kelly has croup? That's the worst. My little sister, Alisa, used to get it ALL the time when she was little and she even got the adult version of it a couple years ago. Hope she's feeling better.

emily+brett said...

Hey! Your little family is so cute! Crazy you have THREE kids. Your little Steeler is just adorable. Funny...my little guys name is Steele. Pretty close to the same name. We have good taste:)

Meagan + Michael said...

Isn't it weird how we had babies on the same day!!!! How crazy is that. He looks just like Kia. What a cutie.

Jensen Family said...

wow car you have your hands full! i'm sorry kelly is sick :( hopefully things will be better once she is better!! and man oh man, thanks for reminding me i'm going to have a newborn that i have to wake up and feed and burp all night long :/ but ur right, its what us crazy moms do! oh and i can't beleive kai is 2?!!!!! crazy!! well you have some cute kids!!!

Meagan + Michael said...

Mel and my mom told me you had him on the 27th too! They are such dorks.

D'Laina said...

Eth had croup to and it is awful! Steeler looks alot like Kai...and p.s. Ethan is almost three and weighs 29 lbs haha!

Ashley Russell said...

Hugh I am sorry that stinks having that much going on! Hang in there, you got to keep inspiring me to think one day I can handle more than one!

Alexa said...

There's Steeler's eyes! :) He is so dang sweet! You have the most adorable little family Carli!