Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and 15 months

Yes I know it has been a while... Kai is now 15 months! It it crazy how fast the time has gone by. at his appointment he only weighed 24 lbs which is only the 40th percentile. I have a really hard time keeping weight on my kids once I stop nursing. he measured 33 inches tall which is the 88th percentile. The doctor said it is fine that he is losing weight as long as he is getting the right nutrition and it stops happening so I'm not really worried about it. Kai doesn't talk he only says ba which means, ball, bread, book, bite, banana, you know anything that starts with a B. :) He will occasionally spit out a mama or papa but not very often. He is a really funny kid and he loves to tease Kelly. He is a climber and that is a new challenge for me! It drives me crazy he can get on anything! He loves balls, outside, the tramp, kisses, and bows. Yes he loves to wear Kelly's bows and I love to let him!



Easter
This Easter was much more fun the last... I think it will just get better every year as the kids get older. Last Easter Kelly just cried and wouldn't touch the eggs (She is afraid of EVERYTHING) But this year both the kids were running to get the eggs and fill there baskets. On Saturday we went and had and egg hunt with Montell and her family and then Sunday we went to my Grandma's for dinner. I love all my family get-togethers and spending time with them!

7 comments:

TG and Steph said...

I love the pics, especially the ones that Kai is puckering up in. Your kids are so cute and always make me laugh.

P.S. Keilani misses her second mommy!

Jensen Family said...

ok kai is sooo big now! crazy! your kids are so cute :)

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Kelly, Kelly, Kai Kai Kai!! These pictures are all really cute. And cute new clothes.

D'Laina said...

Way cute and Kai looks so big I think its his short hair! But dang cute!

p.s. maybe you should post more than once every other month, just a thought haha

Tyson Chamberlain said...

It's about time you update your blog missy! How are you guys doing? Are you living in Orem now? Your kids are adorable! Looks like they had fun egg hunting! :)

Skye said...

cute kids!!!!

The Sitton Family said...

I can't believe how big he is!! Easter looked fun! I remember you going to your grandma's for that every year.