Sunday, February 22, 2009

I know the tags are getting old but I have nothing else to blog about! And it is always fun to read other peoples tags!

Alphabet Tag

A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? I have many but the one I see most is D'Laina

C. Cake or Pie? Cake

D. Day of Choice? Thursday...All the good shows!
E. Essential item? Phone
F. Favorite color? I like red and green
G. Gummy bears or worms? As of right now bears
H. Hometown? Orem, UT
I. Indulgence? Sweets
J. January or July? I love July, I love the warm weather, fireworks, and BBQ's
K. Kids? a couple, Kelly 2 1/2 and Kai 1
L. Life isn't complete without? Love and Laughter
M. Marriage date? 07/17/2004
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
O. Orange or apples? depends
P. Phobias? I don't know if it is a phobia but Tika always has his thumb in his mouth and it drives me crazy!!!
Q. Quotes? When the going gets tough the tough get going!!! :) (Thanks mom that is drilled in my head, Cassie did you win that election?)
R. Reasons to smile? All the things I am blessed with especially my family!
S. Season of Choice? Well it's winter so right now I can't wait for Spring, I love it when it just gets warm enough to roll the windows down but it's not HOT yet.
T. Tag some peeps: Cassie, D'Laina, Crystal, Jen, Stephanie and Carrie
U. Unknown fact about me? I don't know.... I'm kinda smart... I can be nice! I really don't know!
V. Vegetable? Chocolate Chip Cookies
W. Worst habit? Well Cassie calls it growling...
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. This was the coolest thing… to see and hear the baby that is growing inside of you.
Y. Your favorite food? I love anything, right now all I eat is Chili Ramen and cookies
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

4 comments:

The Sitton Family said...

Hahah, "I can be nice." you are such a dork! People think you are nice by the way! You always act like people don't know that!! I'll get right now working on this tag.

Wesley Family said...

That is so funny that you actually have a picture of Tika with his thumb in his mouth!

*Andrea* said...

I love that you put pictures in your tag. It's cool.
I'm with you on the veggy thing... Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of my favs. You'll have to have my dad's when you're here next. They are the best!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

At first I couldn't think of what you were talking about with the election. Then it hit me and I was laughing. I actually had little paper print outs to hand out with that saying. And no I didn't win. You always have to rub salt in the wound don't you :)