Monday, March 8, 2010

Steelers Blessing

Steeler is now 2 months old! Wow where did that time go. We blessed him this weekend while all the Wesley's were in town. Tika did such a good job! Here is a few photos of how big he is getting. He is my hardest baby by far, he just cries way more then I'm used to but he is actually getting better and better each day. He still wakes up about every 3 hours to eat but will usually go right back to sleep.
Head circumference 16in, 63%
Length 24.5 inches, 88%
Weight 13.2lbs, 79%

4 comments:

emily+brett said...

what adorable pics! love his smile and the little white get-up! so cute.

Jensen Family said...

happy blessing day :) he is so cute!! nash was my fussy baby.. i hope hope hope this one doesn't cry so much :/

Meagan + Michael said...

And I thought Kian was big.

frenchessential said...

Aww, so cute Carli! P.s- I had to do a new blog b/c I forgot my old one's password...and I will actually blog now! ;D