Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I have a parasite!

Yes it's true baby #3 is on the way! It's a little bit of a bitter sweet time for me and Tika were excited for everything a new baby brings and the new member of our family but seriously 3 kids!!! Pretty much we are so overwhelmed and wondering what the heck we are doing. I will be 23 when I have my 3rd kid, KILL ME! I have been really nauseous but haven't thrown up yet(knock on wood) That's a bit of a change seeing as with Kelly and Kai I couldn't keep anything down. As much as I am glad I'm not that sick I was really hoping to drop the weight like I did with Kai when I was so sick. I am 10 weeks along and had my first appointment today. The doctor tried to find the heart beat but had no such luck ( I have a little too much cushion in my belly!) because of my 2 miscarriages he went ahead and did an ultrasound to make sure I had something in there. Well it was a reality check, there was a heart beat and now it is that much more real. Because I haven't been as sick as I was with my other two I was having doubts it was going to stick. I will be due in January, actually on Kai's due date! I have a long 30 weeks left so here we go......
Yes I know a wonderful picture but thats about what a 10 week old looks, a grape.

10 comments:

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you!! That is so exciting! I'm glad that you're not that sick, hopefully it will stay that way. Congrats!!!

The Sitton Family said...

I can just remember when we were talking about ovulating and you were like, "Huh." Because you were counting in your head, and realized it was a possibility! Haha and now look what happened!

I can hardly imagine having two, so I would be really scared to have three, but just thing of all the big families we came from. MY mom had SIX kids. SIX. It just seems crazy, but we were so used to it growing up. I am hesitant to have a lot of kids, but then I think, dude, what will I do in twenty years when they are gone? Okay I am done rambling.

CONGRATULATIONS! Lets have a baby shower while I am in Utah.

D'Laina said...

10 weeks already wow! Nice to know you saw the heart beat though! I must admit you are crazy 3 kids...I can't even handle my one haha! It's perfect though I will just come to your house hold your baby (by the way I think it will be a boy) give him back when he starts crying and I will get my perfect baby fix!! CONGRATS!!

p.s. we leave on sunday for disneyland woohoo!!

Makenzie said...

Yayyyyy!! Congrats!! Me and vita will have to start practicing to catch up to you guys!! Love you and your family!! I am so excited for you guys!

Jensen Family said...

woo hoooooo!!! i'm so excited for you! i can see why you are a little nervous about three..the thought of three makes me queezy! BUT...i KNOW you can do it car! if anyone can, you can! and like crys said...our moms had 6!! and mom says she wishes she had two more..what the?!so it must be worth it!

and only have a baby shower on a date that i can come, i don't care is crys is there or not, ok ;) jk! haha i'm so funny....ok not really

Meagan + Michael said...

I can't believe your pregnant again! Well I guess I can. I am on my first and you are on your third. We are 2 weeks apart from each other. awesome

Ashley Russell said...

How fun Carli!!!! Congrats!!!

Josh and Jackie said...

Congrats that is so awesome I'm due that same time just at the end of January...I didn't realize you were so young...That is crazy to have 3 kids at 23. I'll have two at 24 and thought that was young..lol Congrats again it'll be so great to have 3.

MLS said...

congrats on the 'grape'...i hope everything works out for the best for you & my cousin...much luv to the fam :o)

Skye said...

holy cow congrats that is so exciting!