Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kai!

Our little boy is getting so big! Kai's turned 1 on the 5th and Tika's parents were in town so they made sure he celebrated in style. We had a huge birthday / New Years Party at the church. Kai is such a joy to our family! He is a sensitive little one! I'm not much for words so here is pictures from the last year!
****I just wanted to give credit where credit was due, Cassie is the best big sister when it comes to pictures! We make the perfect team I can snap a shot she can make a kid smile no matter the situation! I just wanted to thank YOU for making the best candid shots! ****













Grandma and Grandpa spoiled my kids this trip!

6 comments:

The Sitton Family said...

Paranoid or crazy genius????? Anyway, I love the pictures of Kai!! He looks like a handsome little man! I can't believe he is one already!! You better not be like five months pregnant right now and not telling me again!

Jensen Family said...

yay happy bday kai!! umm also its very crazy he is one already!! what the heck..where did the time go?! he is sooo cute :) whens the next one coming?

ya nash better sleep in till 10 like bry..i will make him! jk ;)

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

It's about time I've been waiting for this post. How did you get him to smile so big on the last picture? I thought I was going to make the post. Thanks alot, see if I ever make a fool of myself for your pictures again. Ha Ha

We love our Kai Kai!!

D'Laina said...

Iv'e been waiting to see your pics, but no pics of the in-famous cake LOL! He is so big, we would come play more but seeing as Ethan likes to "play rough" I feel bad everytime we come over Kai is terrified! One already though time flew!

Tyson Chamberlain said...

Well missy I am extremley jealous of your exotic vacations you guys go on for months at a time! Your kids are so cute, we really need to get together one of these days! :)

Rehrers said...

Hey Car Bar! Love ya Im coming into town in about two weeks. So will have to get together. Hows tikas job?
Take care
Hannah banana